So, you play golf? But have you ever wondered what type of player are you? What do your playing style and attitude say about your game? Let’s do this quiz and find out in a jiffy!
For how long have you been playing golf?
- So far, I played so few times I can count it on my fingers!
- I play ever since my boss first introduced me to golf.
- I’ve been playing golf for several years now.
- I’ve been playing for quite a long time. But nothing serious.
How often do you play golf?
- Whenever I can – it’s like food for my soul!
- Only when there is an important business matter to discuss over golf.
- I play at least once a week.
- I play pretty often since I need a lot of practice.
For you, golf represents an opportunity to:
- Strengthen your bonds with people you work with
- Absorb some sunlight
- Have a good time
- Show off your skills
A friend/colleague asked you to go play golf tomorrow. How do you feel about it?
- I’m excited! I am so going to win this!
- I look into my planner hoping I can’t go. I need more practice first!
- Awesome! It would be really nice to spend the day on a golf course tomorrow!
- I don’t really have time for that unless it’s about work!
Your golf clubs:
- Are somewhere in the basement
- Need to be ready all the time
- Are pretty expensive and fancy
- Are broken from the last time you played
Who would you most likely play golf with?
- Potential business partners
- Close friends
- Any other golf club members
- Professional players
How would you describe your swing?
- Well, it is much better when no one is looking.
- Steady. Confident. Perfect.
- Sure, sometimes I miss the ball but I guess it’s not that bad.
- Definitely well thought out.
You’ve just scored a birdie. How do you feel?
- A what?
- Oh, I was just lucky!
- Of course I did!
- Wow, I didn’t expect that but nice!
What’s your bogeying record so far?
- Okay, now you’re just confusing me with those terms.
- Three or more. But oh well, it’s just a game.
- Are you kidding me? There are no bogeys when I play!
- If it comes to bogeying, I try to keep it less than three. I wouldn’t leave a good impression otherwise.
Do you consider yourself to be a patient person?
- Definitely! Golf takes time and patience to perfect – or to hit the ball!
- I’m somewhat patient. It’s not a big deal if I hurry a little sometimes.
- I’m not that patient. When will I learn how to play golf already?
- I am patient as much as it’s necessary to thoroughly talk about all the business details during the game.
What is your favorite golf club?
- Uhm, what’s the difference anyway?
- Definitely putters! No, irons! Ugh… I can’t decide.
- I value them all, as every one of them has a special purpose!
- I don’t think that’s really important to me.
If during the game you are required to measure a club-length, which club would you use?
- I’m not sure. Any of them?
- My longest club. But not putter.
- I’d probably ask someone.
- It would be so embarrassing if I didn’t know that rule.